What do you know about designing a brand new kitchen?
Or updating an old one?
Our quick quiz will help you deliver a well designed, safe and efficient kitchen that will last for years. The whole process can be complex, confusing and costly. Not to mention time-consuming and frustrating.
Here at CK Direct we can guide you through your project to ensure you choose the right components that will work together to deliver a well designed, safe and efficient kitchen that will last for years.
We’ve devised this quick, simple quiz to set you on your way…
- In what kind of premises is it best to install tapered wall canopies?
- …and box style canopies?
- What’s the key difference between ductless/re-circulating canopy systems and “ordinary” ducted systems?
- What do gas interlock systems do?
- Where would you use ESP systems?
So can descriptions of of the components CK Direct Ltd can manufacture and install for you. For example:
- Tapered wall canopies suitable for buildings with restricted ceiling height
- Box style wall canopies suitable for buildings with standard height ceilings
- Single island type canopies
- Double island canopies
- Condense hoods
- Ductless/re-circulating canopy systems
- High pressure extract fans
- Complete ducted systems
- Service distribution units
- Air replacement systems
- Tempered air systems
- Gas interlock systems
- Stainless steel wall cladding
- PVC / white rock cladding
- Odour control systems including ozone and ESP systems
- Noise control systems
- Duct cleaning and maintenance
- Fire suppression systems
PS. Have you checked out our new Facebook page? We’d appreciate your feedback…and especially a “like”!