The lull after the storm
Hopefully, Christmas and The New Year celebrations have brought you much-needed income. But, no doubt, you are ready for a pause to have the opportunity to assess the equipment in your kitchen and then plan a schedule of work for the first half of the year. This month is invaluable for planning and here to help you we’ve listed the significant dates for the first half of the year.
Planning the first half of the year
These are the 19 key events in the first six months to be able to schedule any repairs or renewals around:
- 25 Tuesday Burns Night
- 01 Tuesday Chinese New Year
- 06 Sunday Queen Elizabeth 2 – 70 years as Queen
- 14 Monday Valentine’s Day
- 28 Monday Maha Shivaratri
- 28 Monday Isra and Mi’raj
- 01 Tuesday St David’s Day
- 17 Thursday St Patrick’s Day
- 18 Friday Holi
- 27 Sunday Mother’s Day
- 15 Friday Easter Good Friday
- 17 Sunday Easter Sunday
- 18 Monday Easter Bank Holiday Monday
- 23 Saturday St Georges Day
- 02 Monday Bank Holiday
- 02′ Monday Eid al-Fitr
- 02 Thursday 70th Anniversary of Queen Elizabeth 2 Coronation
- 19 Sunday Father’s Day
- 24 Saturday Midsummer’s Day
Significant gaps in the calendar
You will notice that whilst February and March are fairly eventful, there are significant gaps in early April and throughout the months of May and June.
These are ideal times to plan the larger maintenance, repair and replacement projects.
If you are looking to upgrade or replace your extraction system, for example, CK Direct have national coverage and a wide range of extraction systems for you to choose from. Read More
Since they were established in 2002 they have earned an enviable reputation for quality and backup support. Read More
You need to look no further than CK Direct for:
- Commercial kitchen ventilation and extraction systems
- Stainless steel accessories
- Environmental products.
The first six months of 2022 is ideal for organising your replacement and upgrade schedule and CK Direct is the company to organise your schedule with.
Call 01733 230378 and one of the technicians will be pleased to arrange a viewing, if required, and schedule your project to suit your 2022 calendar.