1. “Stainless steel” is the name used for a range of corrosion and heat resisting steels containing a minimum of 11% chromium, although the majority contain 18% chromium in order to achieve better corrosion resistance.
2. There are currently over 200 different grades of stainless steel alloys available. Although less than 50 of these types are in regular commercial production
3. The most common stainless steel grade is 304, which is widely used for general fabrications and is available in most forms.
4. A stainless steel clad cabinet will be the most expensive and a melamine (thin plastic laminate) surface will be the least costly
5. CK Direct https://ckdirect.co.uk/ have more than 15 years’ experience of creating bespoke and off-the- shelf stainless steel catering units for installers and specifiers of commercial kitchens.
At CK Direct, we pride ourselves on producing high-quality products that meet the exacting requirements of our customers. Why not check out our stainless service?